Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A brand new forum
Hey guys,

What do you think of my new forum? The design was made to match that of the central network website. Any comments/suggestions on it?

Thanks,
Andy
-AndyM3

Proud user of MyBB since April 2005!
9 installations to-date!

** A special thank-you to ANY and ALL of the MyBB developers for their hard work! **
Congratulations AndyM3

Excellent themeSmile i see u have figured out all the matters u had problems with Smile

many regards for future
I'm loving the theme dude. It's great, I wont join as I wont have no commitment for it.
Thank you very much Zaher and James! Smile
-AndyM3

9 installations to-date!

** A special thank-you to ANY and ALL of the MyBB developers for their hard work! **
O_O
Wow. I love the theme too.
Yes. A very nice theme. The buttons are great. The new topics in forum button (on index page) seems to be a bit jagged but maybe it's my resolution. The forum is locked button; the line doesn't seem to be going through the middle, but again this may be me and my eyes Smile
I'm having to nit-pick to find stuff wrong with it so good job Big Grin
Updated Site!
My mods
1.1: MyBB Zip Installer, Easy Install v2.0, Cash/Points plugin, PayPal/Subscriber, Reply by email, Advanced Plugins
Nice work!
You did a great job with the templates. But, a GTA site? man, there's too many of those around.
Hey everyone,

Thank you again for the C&C, I appreciated all of your posts! Big Grin

@decswxaqz: thank you for pointing those out, I still haven't really worked on the smaller images much. I know the small icons and whatnot could use some major revamping. I think I'll probably do that one of these upcoming days when I have the time.

@mkvelidadon: yes, there are very many GTA sites around. Quite a few new ones have started since this one did. We originally started in October of 2003 and launched a year later (it took quite a while). I think there are too many GTA sites, but I guess mine still fits in the 'somewhat old' age bracket.

Thanks,
Andy
-AndyM3

9 installations to-date!

I think you should specifiy some alternative fonts for people who don't use Windows - the font dosen't look that nice on Linux.