MYBB POINTS on forum
Can you give me a plugin that gives you point for a thread,a post,a poll etc?
nobody?
Don't the Points plug ins that are already available do what you're asking? If not ask the creators of them if they can do this for you.
MyPS Newpoints, are the best. Newpoints if you want more advanced stuff, MyPS if you want a more simple, basic point system.
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.
(2010-01-04, 02:32 AM)Mark.M Wrote: MyPS Newpoints, are the best. Newpoints if you want more advanced stuff, MyPS if you want a more simple, basic point system.

I don't know why MYPS is compared as simple in relation to New Points. It's really very close. MYPS also has more add ons.
I find its much simplier to set up and use then newpoints.
Upload then activate. Not sure how much easier you expect it to be.
Not what i meant. I meant settings for forum etc.
Actually new points does offer some extra settings but that's not "simpler" by any means. If anything that's more complicated. That's a benefit and a drawback at the same time. I would appreciate if you're going to comment on plugins for comparison that you're actually honest. I don't like my plugins being misrepresented. MYPS was built to be simple and it is. It's simpler than New Points or MyPlaza. New Points is going to offer some extra control features that MYPS doesn't by default. That's an honest comparison.

Quote:Not what i meant.

Then make sure what you type is accurate. Then these little miscommunications won't happen.
Didn't i say MyPS was simplier?
(2010-01-04, 04:02 AM)labrocca Wrote: Actually new points does offer some extra settings but that's not "simpler" by any means. If anything that's more complicated. That's a benefit and a drawback at the same time. I would appreciate if you're going to comment on plugins for comparison that you're actually honest. I don't like my plugins being misrepresented. MYPS was built to be simple and it is. It's simpler than New Points or MyPlaza. New Points is going to offer some extra control features that MYPS doesn't by default. That's an honest comparison.

Quote:Not what i meant.

Then make sure what you type is accurate. Then these little miscommunications won't happen.
Ya, you said you find it simpler than NewPoints. I agree with that.