Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5 rank images
(2010-01-27, 03:08 AM)FlexiiCodex Wrote:
(2010-01-26, 09:20 PM)Skyance Wrote: IMHO... there really ugly...

What does IMHO mean? And lets see you make better ones.

In my honest opinion, but I second what Skyance said.
Well if you really want to "stand me up" here you go Toungue

Just a few samples of my new and old group images, and I'm not trying to be mean I'm just giving you my honest opinion.

[Image: calmdownjustalamp.jpg]

[Image: iYa29IFsjRtGF.png]

Cool! I will try to use the first image. Thanks for keeping us updated. I will look forward for more new posts.
Subscriber and Administrator looks really awesome but the Head Modertator looks too plain.
[Image: untitl11.jpg]
Thats my old set, I was just providing some samples.

(2010-01-28, 12:58 AM)Skyance Wrote: Thats my old set, I was just providing some samples.

Oh, could you make new sets? I would love to see them.
very sweet, i will give these a try sometime
Former MyBB Software Assurance Team
Server Latch Ltd - Premium Shared, Reseller and VPS Hosting for your MyBB Forum!
I guess, I don't have much time because I'm writing my grade 10 mid term exams at school but maybe in a couple days.

Oh i heard from a lot of people in highschool about the exams. My cousin who is in grade 10 highschool just finished his exam and gets like a 5 days off of school. Lucky xD
(2010-01-27, 05:21 AM)Skyance Wrote: Well if you really want to "stand me up" here you go Toungue

Just a few samples of my new and old group images, and I'm not trying to be mean I'm just giving you my honest opinion.
The first two you posted there, they seem very similar to FlashGear's on TAZ. Same width and height, same style, yours just have horrible color and font use, well worst than his.