Not Solved Problem with "Must Post" plugin
Not Solved
Hi, I am using this forum software and I liked it. I installed the plug in "Must Post" but it creates problem. May be I was wrong to configure it. At the field "Must Post ForumID" the format may be incorrect which I used. [http://www.purob.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4] This is the forum where I want to force users to post first. Its just introducing section. But it doesn't allow to create any topic even in this forum when I activate the plugin. Please help me how can I make it ok. What is the right way/format to select the must post (1st post forum) forum.

Waiting for your help.
Advanced Thankz
Not Solved
I'm having the same issue on my forum. It doesn't allow ANYONE to post or view threads at all on the board. I need a fix for this quick as I'm on a time limit. Can anyone assist please?
Owner of Slavery Report | Our mission is to collaborate information to make a massive forceful impact against Human Trafficking world wide
Not Solved
think i had same problem, i wanted people to post in the "introduce yourself" forum first, but it wouldnt work, so its now been deleted, great idea... just a shame it seems busted! Sad
Not Solved
For me the same problem . rageeee . i think this plugin dont works/