Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
ezTrader Rating System 1.0.2
(2011-02-09, 03:20 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: No templates at this time stored in eztrader.php

Thanks Smile good enough. I just want to add some CSS classes so I can make it appear smaller and more streamlined.
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Hi I have one problem

The eztrader page's background appears black due to which text and all can't be seen,how to change that background color? Confused
You may need to edit the ezTrader.php and find the style area to math your theme.
Hey- does anyone know why the myadvertisement code doesn't render on the eztrader page?
Since it is not using the mybb template system.
(2011-02-28, 10:43 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: Since it is not using the mybb template system.

Thanks vbgamer. Is there a way I can get the my-advertisements code not to show up in the ezTrader page that you know of? Since it's not using the templates, I'm not sure how to fix this.
Got some problems. Whenever I go to a member's profile and I click Sumbit a Feedback for <username> it goes to google and find that URL instead of going to the feedback page.
What does the url look like in the address bar?
The server can not find the requested page:

46.243.9.16/~btsxchan/eztrader.php?sa=submit&id=4 (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to 46.243.9.16's WebMaster.

This is what I got. Temporary URL fyi. Gonna get the domain working tomorrow.
Your missing a file get the zip of this plugin and upload eztrader.php to root directory of your forum.