Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RageWars development forum
I'm not sure if was meant to be hidden or not based on the comments. But, is the secret admin forum supposed to be open to the public?
(2010-07-16, 04:15 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: What gives you the right to jump on someone because they choose the default theme over others?

Let's see, what gives me the right? I have as much right as you have (as we can see in your post), to say how I feel about something here!!

(2010-07-16, 04:16 AM)Mark.M Wrote: Hmm? Theme isn't everything, i think people need to get off their butts and realize that. Its a development forum. People post ideas, do i need a theme for that? I see 0 advantage. I'm looking for people interested in helping a game, not starting a fanclub. That comes later.

Couldn't you at least create and add a logo of your own design? All you've done is shown that you can upload the forum software and add one or two plugins...Something that everyone here should be able to do. I just don't know what it is that you're "Showcasing"?
(2010-07-16, 01:24 PM)lufbra Wrote:
(2010-07-16, 04:15 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: What gives you the right to jump on someone because they choose the default theme over others?

Let's see, what gives me the right? I have as much right as you have (as we can see in your post), to say how I feel about something here!!

Actually:

(2009-05-27, 01:33 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: Submissions are all subject to feedback, suggestions and opinions. All of which should be said in a constructive manner. Simply saying "It sucks." or the likes is frowned upon.
Attacking others is never acceptable behavior.

For those of you who feel the need to point out that the forum's idea has been done numerous times before, find a polite way to put it. We will no longer put up with derogatory comments aimed towards the forum owner or the forum itself.
Yes, you are here to criticize the forums posted in this forum, but do it in a constructive way, avoid repeating what someone else has said and do not use any unnecessary language. Forum owners need to know what to improve upon but do not need it said 5 times over or to be laughed at for what attempts they have made in making a forum.
Thanks, Polarbear541
Okay so, this is a dev site for a game you're making? Online?

Game sounds kewl xP
(2010-07-16, 02:17 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote:
(2010-07-16, 01:24 PM)lufbra Wrote:

Actually:

(2009-05-27, 01:33 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: Submissions are all subject to feedback, suggestions and opinions. All of which should be said in a constructive manner. Simply saying "It sucks." or the likes is frowned upon.
Attacking others is never acceptable behavior.

For those of you who feel the need to point out that the forum's idea has been done numerous times before, find a polite way to put it. We will no longer put up with derogatory comments aimed towards the forum owner or the forum itself.
Yes, you are here to criticize the forums posted in this forum, but do it in a constructive way, avoid repeating what someone else has said and do not use any unnecessary language. Forum owners need to know what to improve upon but do not need it said 5 times over or to be laughed at for what attempts they have made in making a forum.

Here's the post I presume you to be referring to...

(2010-07-16, 01:58 AM)lufbra Wrote: This has to be some kinda joke by mark, just like he's done in the past!!

(2010-07-16, 04:11 AM)lufbra Wrote: So what exactly are you Showcasing?

All I see is a pretty much default forum set up, and nothing else! If anyone else posted such a thing, they'd be "jumped on" and quite rightly so!!!

I'm not sure what part of those could come over as anything against the "rules" you quoted/posted. The first post, to me it looked like Mark had just uploaded a forum for the fun of it, in his own personal sarcastic way (not meaning this to be a bad thing) of making a joke....Something he has done in the past, I just wanted to know, that's why i asked.

The second post of mine, what's so offensive about that?

If you're gonna post such things like the "rules" here, you may want to spend more time looking around and using them towards other posts in this forum too. Because theirs far worse post replies that go with no reprimand (sp)!!
Lufbra, i am gonna ask you this politely, and i hope to settle this in a mature matter via private messaging.

Can a mod please clean this thread of off topic posts? Including this one.
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.
As requested, a screenshot from the game is attacted.

An addition to our team, PixelNoob, who will be doing original artwork.

lol you have 0 points Toungue

I have 2758 Toungue

Anyway... We are continuing to develop RW daily Smile So keep visiting the thread and see what we've added Smile

Alpha testing is expected during August some time. This is NOT a set date and is subject to change Smile
What kind of game is it anyway?

RageWars sounds like a trolling forum, tbh. Toungue
(2010-07-19, 10:40 PM)faviouz Wrote: What kind of game is it anyway?

RageWars sounds like a trolling forum, tbh. Toungue

Its a browser based stratgey game. Sorta like Ogame.