Discuss: MyBB 1.1 Released
Please discuss MyBB 1.1 Released here.
I didn't except this to come out so fast.

I need to manually upgrade this one since some many files that are fixed in this release are the ones I've edited before but there it isn't provided this time Sad
I guess I'll have to wait till Chris writes out that article Rolleyes
[Image: rss.png]
Well maybe I have something wrong with my plugins. I uploaded the files but it did not work only blank page come out. What could have I done wrong
what new in this version? this only bug fixes
Best Regards, Oded Dwek
MyBB Hebrew Support Site | Hebrew Pack | My Forum
Hebrew Translator, and the owner of UserID 2000!.
theres any change in the style?
[Image: banner468x60.jpg]
------
[Image: bluelogo2.gif]
Quote:I didn't except this to come out so fast.
As this release is only a bug fix release - and was still based off existing 1.04, as well as having the opportunity to release such a patch thanks to Michael, we decided to get it out the door ASAP.

Quote:I need to manually upgrade this one since some many files that are fixed in this release are the ones I've edited before but there it isn't provided this time
I guess I'll have to wait till Chris writes out that article
I'll summarise my article. Use a problem like Beyond and Compare, or KDiff to perform a "diff" on the changed files for this update with your modified ones. Use your modified ones as the "base" and copy any changes in yours over to the new files.

Quote:. I uploaded the files but it did not work only blank page come out. What could have I done wrong
Did you use the changed files ZIP or download the release from the main site?

Quote:what new in this version? this only bug fixes
Nothing is new, all it does is fixes bugs.

Our new "proper" release is 1.2 and is a while off.

Quote:theres any change in the style?
No changes at all.

You won't lose any templates or your themes.
Excellent work guys! With the help of WinMerge (someone here recommended me this) I was able to update my system in about 20minutes...and I dare say my board is extensively modded.

This even solved my LOST PASSWORD-function not working before! Beutiful!

cheers,
Kimmo
Quote:Excellent work guys! With the help of WinMerge (someone here recommended me this) I was able to update my system in about 20minutes...and I dare say my board is extensively modded.

Good, you were one of those who I was apologising to and concerned about updating because of not releasing a set of manual instructions.

Chris
I downloaded changed_files_110 and uploaded the files in side. Do I have to deactivate my plugings
OK. All fine now I found out that I have added a little script to functions.php and added to new one.