Automatic Demotion
(12-21-2010, 12:00 AM)Karlitosway Wrote: Is it really so different to removing inactive accounts using account janitor and the like?

If you delete users with posts, then no, not really. I think I'm safe in saying that most people prune non-activated or postless accounts, though, so there's no love lost.
good u
Would a payment make this happen?
I am looking for the same plugin
Unfortunately, wany users within this thread, instead of helping to make such plugin, were arguning against it
I agree with mikeyjai:
(12-20-2010, 01:07 PM)mikeyjai Wrote: If you wish not to develop this, it's okay, there's no need for your own personal opinion as to this mod/plugin won't be used by the community.
As mikeyjai say it, it is such a kick-start
(12-20-2010, 01:07 PM)mikeyjai Wrote: As people don't take initiative to post without a kick-start, they will never be part of any community. Social outcast is almost everywhere. Having this is just a kick-start for a "better" community.
and based on my experience as board admin, I saw many peoples became activly participating after having kicked a little to overcome initial hisitation
منتدى لعشاق القراءة وأصدقاء الكتاب:ء
http://www.hijaj.net
فضاء الفلسفة، دروس الفلسفة للباكاوريا:ء
http://www.falsafa.info
(01-07-2011, 10:16 PM)katib Wrote: and based on my experience as board admin, I saw many peoples became activly participating after having kicked a little to overcome initial hisitation

This is not initial hesitation though.
Labrocca,
I use a number of your plugins and am a subscriber on your site. Would you be willing to take this on in leu of payment?

Actually, while I'm on the subject, on your site you block certain parts of posts to non subscribers, have you released this as a plugin? Couldn't find it on a search.
Sorry but I'm not doing any client work at this time. I just don't have the free time. I make a few posts here just to know what's going on in MyBB world but that's it. I'm well behind on a few things like updating central plugins and I have at least 3 plugins 50% developed that I have to complete. My days are just fully booked right now with day to day HF operations.