Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.07 Average
[1.6.x] Fix Editor & TextArea
wow just noticed this too. lol now its annoying me, so i must change it.

thanks much for the tutorial.
(08-14-2010, 10:03 PM)Janota Wrote: @warmonger : would it be ok if i added this tutorial to my own website ?

Post it everywhere the more the better, as long as you give credits where credits are due Smile
2+ Years Cisco Networking
There's no place like 127.0.0.1 except for ::1
<snip - annoying animated thing>
Don't bother, It's inside your monitor!
didnt work here ... Sad

Edit: owww ... found it :-s
(08-15-2010, 07:20 AM)majik Wrote: didnt work here ... Sad

Are you sure your doing it right? Blush I don't see any reason for it to not work on any 1.6 board. Confused
The fix is great... but, it makes editing a post super-super laggy! Sad

(08-15-2010, 06:38 AM)Warmonger Wrote:
(08-14-2010, 10:03 PM)Janota Wrote: @warmonger : would it be ok if i added this tutorial to my own website ?

Post it everywhere the more the better, as long as you give credits where credits are due Smile

Oh of course, if i post a tut on my site that belongs to someone else, it will be credited to the original user Wink

(08-16-2010, 10:31 AM)StormIsComing Wrote: The fix is great... but, it makes editing a post super-super laggy! Sad

Maybe you forgot a little piece or something? Undecided No problems for me at all.
This isn't working for me, I go in cPanel, jscripts/editor.js, then I press ctrl+f, to find the first part you said to find, & it says there is nothing there?? Why is it like this :s
Search the exact text, no spaces etc..
The sizing is right now, but the Fonts, and the text settings are no longer there..