Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Your Hosting Manager and Your Ideas Manager (YHM and YIM)
I can't wait Big Grin
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.
(2010-08-29, 05:43 PM)Mark.M Wrote: I can't wait Big Grin

Nor here Toungue

We have an open position open (Support) that will be filled when we release preview 1
Former MyBB Software Assurance Team
Server Latch Ltd - Premium Shared, Reseller and VPS Hosting for your MyBB Forum!
(2010-08-29, 05:45 PM)Conor Calby Wrote:
(2010-08-29, 05:43 PM)Mark.M Wrote: I can't wait Big Grin

Nor here Toungue

We have an open position open (Support) that will be filled when we release preview 1

SQA probably too lol. I bet Preview 1 may have lotsa bugs.. Toungue
Thanks, Polarbear541
We would know if someone got coding ^_^ Toungue JK JK.
Server Latch Ltd - Premium Shared, Reseller and VPS Hosting for your MyBB Forum!
(2010-08-29, 05:47 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: We would know if someone got coding ^_^ Toungue JK JK.

I'll just ignore that comment Toungue

Oh also this is mostly directed at Alex I have purchased a VPS which has DirectAdmin on it so I can play around with the integration ^_^.
Thanks, Polarbear541
I think I will get to work on the YHM ideas site.
I joined earlier. My username is Charlie. I would be happy to fill one of those spaces Wink
Sculpture CMS
I'm just another unicorn.
The thing I would say is make some threads there and we will be happy to accept you. There is links to the application forms in some of our staffs signature too.
(2010-08-29, 07:07 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: The thing I would say is make some threads there and we will be happy to accept you. There is links to the application forms in some of our staffs signature too.

I tried that link but it said that I didn't have permission to view to page Undecided

Edit: strange... It works now
Sculpture CMS
I'm just another unicorn.
I'll apply when preview one comes busy atm :p
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.