Hosting down
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
(2010-08-22, 12:41 AM)vividWire Wrote:
(2010-08-22, 12:38 AM)The Elite Wrote: I bought a plan, after 3 days their hosting was still not working good for me. Server was slow, random crashes and disconnections, members firewalled.

Did you contact support regarding that matter?

Members SHOULD NOT have been firewalled if the configuration remained post-purchase if they were simply browsing a site. Repeat password violations (brute force attacks) and suspected port flood attempts do trigger temporary blocks though.

I think the problem here is the fact that they've just taken over and are still getting settled in - so as annoying as it may be, patience is required. I still have every confidence in the new management, and have no reason to believe that they would simply leave sites down, nor would they randomly firewall people or leave servers unstable.

I contacted them, but they told me it was from my side, I doubt it. Every member was complaining.
(2010-08-22, 12:45 AM)The Elite Wrote: I contacted them, but they told me it was from my side, I doubt it. Every member was complaining.

All I can say from here is for you to wait a few more days and see what comes of it. If you're a new buyer, you'll be covered by a 30-day moneyback period, and if you're not, you should still be able to request an SLA claim.
Theo
» Immediate VPS - Instant activation London, UK low cost VPS
» London VPS - Premium Xen Central London VPS: Solid, secure, reliable
Get your money back and find another host.

Quote:Moneyback Guarantee
If you're not happy with your service in your first month, then we'll give you your money back.
I feel bad for the guys who bought TFF. Sad

I mean, seriously, they just wasted money on buying the servers, since most people are leaving.
(2010-08-22, 11:11 PM)faviouz Wrote: I feel bad for the guys who bought TFF. Sad

I mean, seriously, they just wasted money on buying the servers, since most people are leaving.

Well as much as I hate to say it, they're asking for it if they can't handle things.
good u
(2010-08-22, 11:11 PM)faviouz Wrote: I feel bad for the guys who bought TFF. Sad

They bought the business which included the servers.

Quite frankly, although some people seem to have valid complaints, quite a few seem to have left just to join in with a 'mass panic' - which is unnecessary.

Moreover, I have reason to believe that some people have left without making tickets about their concerns. I think a lot of this was mainly due to a great affinity with our management team, and the fact that people were already hyped up about the takeover (in a negative way) - and so some were expecting things to go wrong in order to justify a move.

It's all over now from what I hear, so I'll be anxious to hear how it goes in future.
Theo
» Immediate VPS - Instant activation London, UK low cost VPS
» London VPS - Premium Xen Central London VPS: Solid, secure, reliable
It's a DNS problem.....

You've probably have to wait 24-48 hours for the DNS to update.
[Image: 2nva1km.png]
(2010-08-27, 02:23 PM)XBLForum Wrote: It's a DNS problem.....

You've probably have to wait 24-48 hours for the DNS to update.

Uhh no, read the previous 6 pages.
All my plugins are available for free at MyBB Extend and on my GitHub. MyBB-Plugins.com has been closed and none of my plugins are officially maintained or supported.