Hosting down
Hello there, I use the forumforge as hosting. Well my site is down and I think that there is a name server issue because I had an email talking about it.
When I got the email I wrote a ticket and they said that my name servers are fine.
Do anyone who use theforumforge as hosting have the same problem?
Here it says that is just me:
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/goxema.com
But it's impossible!
[Image: 2lazl1z.jpg]
My Portfolio (Not updated)
It's online for me. Wink
-Joe
AFreeCloud - Free Cloud-Based Web Hosting!
http://goxema.com/ doesn't load for me either.
It's loading for me. Smile
Firefox can't find the server at www.goxema.com. Sad
Former MyBB Software Assurance Team
Server Latch Ltd - Premium Shared, Reseller and VPS Hosting for your MyBB Forum!
its okay for me (Opera) from Asia
Hello, Welcome to MyBB Indonesia to get local support
My 'Simple' Unique Plugin here Smile
So far only Europe users couldn't access the site. Me (Portugal), Trinit (Italia) and Conor (UK).

Ask some more people.
Another ok from here in the states. Try contacting your host see if there is something going on with the lines to/from europe to you server.
Business Transit (TheForumForge first owners) sold their Chicago servers (TheForumForge and Cactus Internet) to another company.

I'm moving to a VPS with Business Transit right now simply because I just can't stand the new company.
Their support is horrible - they blame me whenever I report downtime - as you can see I'm not the only one having issues. Plus Bob Jansen has this problem too.
So yeah I'm moving away from them
All my plugins are available for free at MyBB Extend and on my GitHub. MyBB-Plugins.com has been closed and none of my plugins are officially maintained or supported.
Well it loads for me in Aus.

That sucks that the servers were sold. They had a good company going!