Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago Text boxes
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago
Hi, I saw a forum ( http://www.forum.tech2game.com/Thread-Ph...64#pid5964 ) that the text area look like a quote box but pointing to the author of the post, is that part of the theme or can i get it like that some how?
Ansem Wrote:Lets admit, phpbb is a joke, smf is a joke but atleast thats a little funny, things like xmb or punbb just don't cut it and vb is like the douchbag of them all. Mybb wins.
My mods Clicky!
it's called CSS balloon Wink
Hello, Welcome to MyBB Indonesia to get local support
My 'Simple' Unique Plugin here Smile
Thanks but any idea how i can change it? >.<
Ansem Wrote:Lets admit, phpbb is a joke, smf is a joke but atleast thats a little funny, things like xmb or punbb just don't cut it and vb is like the douchbag of them all. Mybb wins.
My mods Clicky!
Here is a .zip file a designer put together, displaying CSS design balloons:
http://www.willmayo.com/2007/02/10/css-speech-bubbles/

Perhaps someone else can find a better guide online.
Where do I upload the .css file? And how does it work?
My mods Clicky!
Bump?
My mods Clicky!
It's probably easier to copy and paste the CSS into your global.CSS file for your theme then change the HTML bit for the quote in your posbit_quote template Smile
Thanks, Polarbear541
Where do I put the css though? Just at the bottom?
My mods Clicky!
Just add it at the end after everything else. Smile
I did but it messed things up nvm I can live with out ti.
My mods Clicky!