Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
MyBB GoMobile - Official Site
[Image: gmpbeta2.png]

Banner says it all.
good u
I like the Planetarium Theme. Good Luck with the Project. I might use it in the future.
Im done with this crap. Bye
Very nice Scoutie, you have done an amazing job on the mobile site!

Here are some print screens from my desire if anyone is interested:

The UCP and PM screens could still probably use a bit of work but overall it's fantastic Smile
Its fantastic
(08-29-2010, 04:16 AM)Tim B. Wrote: Very nice Scoutie, you have done an amazing job on the mobile site!

Here are some print screens from my desire if anyone is interested:

The UCP and PM screens could still probably use a bit of work but overall it's fantastic Smile

Awesome, it works. What rendering engine does Android use, do you know (too lazy to google)?

Also, the UCP & PMs are on the list of things to do.. still :|
good u
(08-29-2010, 12:02 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: Awesome, it works. What rendering engine does Android use, do you know

Webkit I believe.
There is a big error in the header ^_^ Toungue

Warning [2] preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Empty regular expression - Line: 138 - File: inc/plugins/gomobile.php PHP 5.2.10 (Linux)

Looks like a nice site though, goodluck.
Former MyBB Software Assurance Team
Server Latch Ltd - Premium Shared, Reseller and VPS Hosting for your MyBB Forum!
(08-29-2010, 12:19 PM)Tim B. Wrote: Webkit I believe.

Mmk, just wondering. I've included both webkit and gecko css for rounded corners, so I was just wondering which one it actually used.

(08-29-2010, 12:51 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: There is a big error in the header ^_^ Toungue

Warning [2] preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Empty regular expression - Line: 138 - File: inc/plugins/gomobile.php PHP 5.2.10 (Linux)

Looks like a nice site though, goodluck.

I figured, I've been modifying the plugin to insert stock data to ease in the installation procedure. Took me a few tries but I eventually solved it with a loop (assuming MyBB doesn't offer a simple way to insert multiple rows in one go, this is the only way) Toungue
good u
Looks very ver very nice. Here a few screenshots:

[Image: de3596bb.jpg] [Image: 4ecf3286.jpg] [Image: 52912eca.jpg][Image: d23a8f19.jpg] [Image: 00167699.jpg] [Image: ad73e53f.jpg] [Image: 5734a008.jpg]
[Image: 40DS6Te.png]
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
I registered about 30-45 minutes ago, and haven't received the activation email yet. And yes, I've tried re-sending it.
[Image: igG319dTu71gT.png]