Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
[For 1.6] MyBlu Theme
(2010-09-02, 10:13 PM)Maj Wrote: Looks like your tortures came to an end!
I congratulate you with the perfect template!)
Wish you and your pet's health and happiness! ;D

Thanks for the feedback, it's been very helpful. Smile
Today i noticed that “Quick edit” option doesn’t work in posts, in “classic view mode”.
Oops, that's a bad one. Blush

Replace the entire postbit_classic template with this:

{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder2" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tr>
		<td class="trow2a" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
			<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
			<span class="smalltext">
				{$post['usertitle']}<br />
				{$post['userstars']}
				{$post['groupimage']}
				{$post['useravatar']}<br />
				{$post['user_details']}
			</span>
		</td>
		<td class="trow1a post_content {$unapproved_shade}" valign="top">
			<div class="post_body" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
				{$post['icon']}
				{$post['message']} 
				<span class="smalltextgrey">{$post['editedmsg']}</span>
				{$post['attachments']}
				{$post['signature']}
			</div>
		</td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td class="trow2a" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; vertical-align: bottom;">
			<span class="smalltext">{$post['iplogged']}</span>
		</td>
		<td class="trow1a post_buttons {$unapproved_shade}" style="vertical-align: bottom;">
			<div class="float_left" style="padding: 5px 0 0;"><span class="smalltextgrey">{$post['posturl']} {$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span></div>
			<div class="post_management_buttons float_right" style="padding: 0 5px;">{$post['button_rep']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</div>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>
Updated again to fix the postbit_classic quick edit problem. Smile
This themes are fantastic Smile

And Maj you really are very useful to find bugs Wink
[Image: 40DS6Te.png]

I've just installed MyBlu for my forum, but since I put a logo on, it's too big, and the navbar overlaps it. I went through the header template, added some BR codes that did nothing, and yeah. I am experienced with coding, so feel free to... speak in coding terms Toungue
Can you post the header code please?
(2010-09-28, 11:31 AM)Jamvertising Wrote: I've just installed MyBlu for my forum, but since I put a logo on, it's too big, and the navbar overlaps it. I went through the header template, added some BR codes that did nothing, and yeah. I am experienced with coding, so feel free to... speak in coding terms Toungue

Find .logo in global.css and change the height to the height of your logo. Smile
I've just installed MyBlu for my forum, but since I put a logo on, it's too big, and the navbar overlaps it. I went through the header template, added some BR codes that did nothing, and yeah.
Problem Location: http://jamvertising.webhostingfox.com
MyBlu Style, which you now are using on your forum is so elegant and great!
Can you update your old MyBlu style here?