Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 10 Years, 11 Months, 2 Weeks ago [How To?] Adding prefixes
Solved: 10 Years, 11 Months, 2 Weeks ago
Ok i'm making a theme and just noticed theres no prefix? How do i add the prefix's into the new theme.
Ansem Wrote:Lets admit, phpbb is a joke, smf is a joke but atleast thats a little funny, things like xmb or punbb just don't cut it and vb is like the douchbag of them all. Mybb wins.
My mods Clicky!
What did you input when creating them? It should be similar to,

Prefix
MyBB

Display Style
<strong>[MyBB]</strong>

If you did that right, you need to make sure {$prefixselect} is in the newthread template.
Also check if {$prefix} is in the forumdisplay_thread template.
[Image: hdoE.png]
m1ne.net - coming soon
Ok there not in the template where do I add them in both templates?
Ansem Wrote:Lets admit, phpbb is a joke, smf is a joke but atleast thats a little funny, things like xmb or punbb just don't cut it and vb is like the douchbag of them all. Mybb wins.
My mods Clicky!
newthread

{$loginbox}
<tr>
<td class="trow2" width="20%"><strong>{$lang->thread_subject}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2">{$prefixselect}<input type="text" class="textbox" name="subject" size="40" maxlength="85" value="{$subject}" tabindex="1" /></td>

forumdisplay_thread

<span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<a href="{$thread['threadlink']}" class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}">{$thread['subject']}</a>{$thread['multipage']}</span>

One of those is from a plugin, I don't remember which so try both.
m1ne.net - coming soon
Ok one thing left, when edit a thread it doesnt show the prefix drop down box.
My mods Clicky!
editpost template,

{$loginbox}
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->subject}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2">{$prefixselect}<input type="text" class="textbox" name="subject" size="40" maxlength="85" value="{$subject}" tabindex="1" /></td>
m1ne.net - coming soon
Thanks! Smile
My mods Clicky!
All working now?
m1ne.net - coming soon
In deed it is. Smile
My mods Clicky!
If you're making a theme, make it using 1.6 templates, you must be making this using 1.4 templates, that's going to cause problems. ACP > Templates & Style > Create New Theme, this'll give you a fresh template set, use this.
MyReactions - All Plugins

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.