Not Solved the shoutbox on the portal.... is possible?
Not Solved
Yes, it's the same.
[Image: destroyerjf8.jpg]

Give us your feedback about MyBB in this thread and become listed on the MyBB website.
Not Solved
what do u mean ?
Not Solved
Well, that I get the same when I go to ./shoutbox.php
(It's the same in the pop-up, so I can't see the pages).

Give us your feedback about MyBB in this thread and become listed on the MyBB website.
Not Solved
umm, sorry can u explain moreToungue??
i feel stupid
lost
Not Solved
zaher1988 Wrote:Yeah 32 is too much.

Umm the # is just because we are opening a popup. and it is by default in that mod. try a the orignal link of the shoutbox it is the same.

and that window is needed so you can add shouts, coz from here you can only see the shouts.

regards

Well, that I get the same when I go to ./shoutbox.php
(It's the same in the pop-up, so I can't see the pages).

So I was asking, how can I fix that. Toungue

Not Solved
the # doesn't affect anything!. And what exactly is happening when you try to access the actuall shoutbox? what do u mean by you cannot see the pages? this modification doesn't at any point touch the actuall file of the shoutbox provided that you didn't mess with it .
Smile

regards
Not Solved
I mean that you don't see the total of the pages.

When you go to this link: http://chat2b.be/forum/shoutbox.php

You'll see that there's 1 page mentioned. But the second is 'hidden'. (Caused by the colors used by the theme, I think). I wanted to fix this.

Not Solved
well as i have told you, this mod doesn't modify shoutbox.php, we have used the same codes, but in portal.php.
so shoutbox.php is as default including the 24 limit of shouts.

regards
Not Solved
Ow ok, thanks. But in shoutbox.php it can be changed?

Not Solved
changing the limit in the shoutbox.php is done the same way as the code i have provided.

regards