Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
► MyGFXForums.com
Thank you for taking the time to view and review the forums, your time is very much appreciated.
[Image: mygfxforumsadvertbanner.png]
I like the theme, Good luck with your forum Wink.

Thank you Ashley S, your time and review is greatly appreciated. Smile
Over the last couple of days I have been working on a new theme. I have now finished and uploaded the new theme which looks more GFX looking. Please let me know what you think. As always your time is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
- Steve (aka IpHeX)
I honestly think you don't have enough graphics experience to be running a website about it. At least, from what I can tell about your banner and sig. Confused
Hey Steve,

I like the sig and the banner but I think the banner should blend better with the background. Just my thoughts.
Looking for help and not support, PM me. 
(2010-10-19, 03:18 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: I honestly think you don't have enough graphics experience to be running a website about it. At least, from what I can tell about your banner and sig. Confused

To be honest and apart from designing the MyBB theme, I don't know or care where my graphics experience or level is at. But, I am sure it will continue to grow as I have a passion for graphics. The MyGFX Forums was created for people like myself who have a passion, to get together and help improve each others skills.

Thanks again for your review, and if interested in joining our friends-first experience in graphics, feel free to come sign up. Smile