Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
VRS Forums | where quality matters
(2010-10-17, 04:13 PM)Uncontrol Wrote:
(2010-10-17, 03:19 PM)varunrs Wrote:
(2010-10-17, 03:00 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: hovering "unregistered" box feels hostile to unregistered users.

It's meant for the very purpose of making them feel hostile, so that they register. Toungue

I tend not to join boards that act hostile against me, and I doubt I am the only one. "Forcing" people to register rarely works; it just sends them elsewhere. Let your content be the incentive.

I agree
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
(2010-10-17, 04:13 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: "Forcing" people to register rarely works; it just sends them elsewhere.

Although I am of the same opinion, but sometimes it does work. I don't know but since the addition of that plugin I've had more users registering than before. Toungue
So maybe I will be testing it for some more time.

Quote:Someone who has committed a terrible crime and feels guilty should repent by living. Any coward can die; death is an ending. To not fear death is nothing special. But to face life, knowing what you have done, to try and continue with a hope of redemption... that is courage.
Can I ask what VRS stands for? Toungue
Thanks, Polarbear541
Thats my name. Big Grin
Quote:Someone who has committed a terrible crime and feels guilty should repent by living. Any coward can die; death is an ending. To not fear death is nothing special. But to face life, knowing what you have done, to try and continue with a hope of redemption... that is courage.
Ahhh ok Toungue
Well good luck with your site Smile

I like the design ^_^.
Thanks, Polarbear541
the guest message is looking a bit annoying..
(2010-10-18, 11:55 AM)Kieran D. Wrote: Ahhh ok Toungue
Well good luck with your site Smile

I like the design ^_^.

Thanks Kieran Smile

(2010-10-18, 12:01 PM)Anurag Wrote: the guest message is looking a bit annoying..

yeah! that is very much the purpose. Toungue
Bump Big Grin
Bump Big Grin
You don't want guests to be annoyed when going on your forum. Guests mean new business - and you always want new business. So take their feedback and improve yourself. Wink

Also, the logo is broken.