Not Solved SUBSCRIBABLE MAILING LISTS
Not Solved
MyBBoard.net seems to have this....but I would like to take it a step further...

I would like fully integrated system that allows for both user-subscribable and invitation-only type of emailing-lists. I would like this also to be fully integrated with the user-management-system.

So ideally something like this:

USER PERSPECTIVE
-------------------
- a page where you can simply 'tick the boxes' which eNewsletters the user wants to receive

ADMIN PERSPECTIVE
--------------------
- a page for managing lists
* who have subscribed
* add/remove subscribable lists
* add/remove users to/from lists
- statistics for lists (when created, how many users; ideally also when last mailed to)

Since I already have a separate mailing-system with WYSIWYG-editor and other stuff, I would probably prefer as system where every there would be a junction-table between the user-table and the newsletter-table. This I could then use as the basis for selections when using my mass-emailer to send the mails out.

Also, if someon can marry something like tincan phplist or something like that to use the mybb-usertables...I wouldn't mind! Smile

cheers,
Kimmo

PS. come to think of it....since this is definitely not a forum-feature but more towards website/community management, this would be best built as a module or plugin (is it even possible)