Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Dynaxel.com - Web and Graphic Design
Created a Twitter account for Dynaxel, should be a lot easier to update everyone now.

[Image: iYa29IFsjRtGF.png]

Liking the new design Jessie Smile However, you need to add a stop to your jQuery collapse - if you click the button multiple times, it'll keep opening and closing for ages Wink Just add .stop(true, true) to fix it.
Also, the Login button needs to go ~1 px up so the "shine" gradient lines up with the bar it's over.
Looking good Wink
good u
Looks great Jessie. Glad you hit 1000 members too. Jessie, you are an amazing designer. Do you do just website designs, like not mybb?
Thanks,
Matt
[Image: signaturelike.png]
(2011-05-23, 04:44 PM)Matt G Wrote: Looks great Jessie. Glad you hit 1000 members too. Jessie, you are an amazing designer. Do you do just website designs, like not mybb?

Of course I do, I guess I haven't really made that clear in the past Toungue

(2011-05-23, 05:54 PM)Jessie S. Wrote:
(2011-05-23, 04:44 PM)Matt G Wrote: Looks great Jessie. Glad you hit 1000 members too. Jessie, you are an amazing designer. Do you do just website designs, like not mybb?

I'll think about it for a new website. I have a design already but it can be improved.

What is the price range for a normal 5-10 page website.
Thanks,
Matt
[Image: signaturelike.png]
(2011-05-23, 06:59 PM)Matt G Wrote:
(2011-05-23, 05:54 PM)Jessie S. Wrote:

I'll think about it for a new website. I have a design already but it can be improved.

What is the price range for a normal 5-10 page website.

Do you just want html/css? Cause I have limited knowledge of PHP at the moment.