Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
CraKteR's plugin list
Thanks,
also search engines are trying to access pages that don't exist. (Have never existed) How would that happen?
[Image: destroyerjf8.jpg]

Give us your feedback about MyBB in this thread and become listed on the MyBB website.
Dead links on your forum perhaps, they don't need to access them directly, like if you have an dead picture to display on the forum, it will show up in your log or whatever.
You thought I'd released an new plug-in now? Wink
Well that is not true then. I've got assigned to an new homepage I'm working on, although. I'd like to do more MyBB plug-ins, however I got no idea what you guys want, so if you got any idea I would like to consider them, although not the most complex ones though since I don't have _that_ much time.
Glowing usernames for firefox and IE are nice! Toungue

Give us your feedback about MyBB in this thread and become listed on the MyBB website.
Glowing in Firefox is not possible. Smile
Why not? =(

Microsoft made the filter glowing IE specific. And W3C has not made it an standard. And well, I can't really say I like it either. although it would be easy on IE.
It'll never be made standard since it looks tacky...much like most things made by Microsoft :p
Exactly my thoughts as well.
Yay, I was up last night making an new plug-in.
It's somewhat the kind of the one Zaher made, Mouseover thread preview. (I've asked him to get it released)
Anyways, this is an pure css popup which works with multiple lines and on firefox.
I've tried it on three different browsers.
Opera, Firefox and Internet Explorer, they work in all three of them.
It's kinda off an small plugin, although it did take me a bit of time to get it just right. Hopefully you like it.

Features:
  • Rounded corners (only Firefox).
  • Works with Internet explorer, Opera and Firefox. Probably more as well.
  • Easy to change the css in the plug-in if you like (No need to deactivate and activate again).
  • Changeable colours in the Admin CP Settings area.
  • And a lot more....

Screenshot frontend:    
Screenshot backend:    

Download: http://community.mybboard.net/attachment.php?aid=3159

edit: deleted the pictures from the zip.