Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well, this sucks.
I suppose that's true, but we meant no harm.
Good luck, I have to agree with uncontrol though
Quote:This is the responsibility you take on as a business owner
Thanks, we'll be collecting money soon to pay for it though. Smile
IMO this is why it's better to go for bigger hosting companies like godaddy who have their own dcs. Regardless though good luck on getting donations.
Thanks, Polarbear541
Pretty sad, but I would agree with ucontrol. Good luck though.
I'm assuming you have off-site backups so I would suggest taking them to another host. It would be cheaper and easier. Find a host that's more friendly towards free hosts.
-Joe
AFreeCloud - Free Cloud-Based Web Hosting!
Well, one of our partners said he'd pay for it. He was just taking a damn long time, due to some personal things. I needed like a 1 week loan

Also, we're opening a datacenter soon. He's actually in the progress of building it. He just got permits from the Department of Health and Saftey.
[Image: logo.png] - VPS starting at $15/month!
(12-11-2010, 01:03 PM)Zack Magee Wrote: Well, one of our partners said he'd pay for it. He was just taking a damn long time, due to some personal things. I needed like a 1 week loan

Also, we're opening a datacenter soon. He's actually in the progress of building it. He just got permits from the Department of Health and Saftey.
Health & Saftey...? Are you being serious? lol.

Also, good job!

Where is this datacenter going to be located?
Thanks,
Matt
[Image: signaturelike.png]
(12-11-2010, 05:17 PM)Derek M. Wrote:
(12-11-2010, 01:03 PM)Zack Magee Wrote: Well, one of our partners said he'd pay for it. He was just taking a damn long time, due to some personal things. I needed like a 1 week loan

Health & Saftey...? Are you being serious? lol.

Also, good job!
That's the department over there that approves of stuff like that. Lol
(12-11-2010, 05:35 PM)MattG Wrote: Where is this datacenter going to be located?
England
[Image: logo.png] - VPS starting at $15/month!