Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[For 1.8] CoderMe Donation v6.0.0
As @Crazycat suggested.
(04-24-2019, 06:14 PM)tera Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 03:13 PM)Hugo220 Wrote: Where can I buy the gold version? Links are down.. Sadly.

I'll try to bring up the website again soon..

That 'd be lovely! Also, If I may suggest, I don't want to bother donators with the donation bar constantly, but I still want them to be able to donate by going to /donate.php. Could you add this as a feature? I've had donors donating multiple times. Btw, the plugin is awwasome! I would've never been able to run the forum without loss if it weren't for your plugin!
@tera Is the site coming back up? Wanting to purchasing the gold edition.
(06-27-2019, 02:31 AM)Tactrus Wrote: @tera Is the site coming back up? Wanting to purchasing the gold edition.

The author keeps claiming that he is bring the website back up, but it has been almost 5 months now and nothing is coming back.

If I were you, I would give BankPipe by Shade a serious look. Go HERE.
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: y3xr3cj5]
in fact I'm too busy to bring it up.

anybody want to buy the GOLD one, send me private message please

thanks and sorry !
------
For CoderMe Donation GOLD version, private message me!

have the following problem, if a user with bank transfer wants to donate something, for a certain time, is only thanked, but the important, like account data of the bank are not displayed. a user who wanted to donate something about my bank account, made me aware of it.
how can I set that the bank details are displayed correctly.
With the older versions this worked without problems.

(09-20-2019, 05:40 PM)MuSociety Wrote: have the following problem, if a user with bank transfer wants to donate something, for a certain time, is only thanked, but the important, like account data of the bank are not displayed. a user who wanted to donate something about my bank account, made me aware of it.
how can I set that the bank details are displayed correctly.
With the older versions this worked without problems.

Read my post #464 - Above this post ↑↑↑
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: y3xr3cj5]
do you mean displaying bank info on the thank you page?

pardon for the delayed response, btw
------

this i mean
so you want displaying bank info twice in the donation form and on the thank you page

isn't that redundant?
------