Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man United Forums
http://www.manunitedforum.co.uk

I'm a life long fan and picked this domain up the other day so thought I would do something with it. Still got a fair bit of content that I'm working on to get things going along with some onsite SEO work.

Any thoughts on the theme?
Theme is quite nice, just needs to add some content Smile

Good luck Wink
Theme is good, all you need is content now!
I like the theme. Did you create the theme?
Upon first glance at the name, I figured this was either a forum for world peace or a gay dating website.
(2010-12-19, 08:55 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: Upon first glance at the name, I figured this was either a forum for world peace or a gay dating website.
Hahahaha, it's a British football club Toungue.
Nice one, still got a fair bit to do before the grand opening, just wanted some initial views. Smile
(2010-12-19, 08:44 PM)capsicum Wrote: I like the theme. Did you create the theme?

Yes I did, not quite finished yet.

(2010-12-19, 08:55 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: Upon first glance at the name, I figured this was either a forum for world peace or a gay dating website.

*insert fake laugh here*

Smile

Looks good. I was tempted to join so I could see the rest of the menu system (new posts, etc.).
Just work on getting members and posts
Watch it. A Man U forum owned by a friend got shut down by the copyright people, their domain was manunitedforums.com. Just watch you don't get shut down.