Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donation?
Hey all. I'm in major need of money (5 Dollars) this is becuase my VPS bill is due tommorow, and i have no money...to payout. so i'm asking if some of you could chip in a buck or two. if so, please PM me. Thank you.
No, and don't PM spam people begging.
Hey guys, I spent a bit too much on clothes and I'm running a little short on groceries this month. So, you know, if you could send me a few bucks that'd be great. PM me for my Paypal address.
UndiscoveredTalent, i only pm'ed you. And im sorry, i messaged you becuase of the contest.
(12-20-2010, 03:52 AM)RyanPianesi Wrote: UndiscoveredTalent, i only pm'ed you. And im sorry, i messaged you becuase of the contest.

Then win it. Don't spam me with irrelevant PM's.
Okay, sorry.
(12-20-2010, 03:56 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote:
(12-20-2010, 03:52 AM)RyanPianesi Wrote: UndiscoveredTalent, i only pm'ed you. And im sorry, i messaged you becuase of the contest.

Don't be an <Insert word I'll get warned for again here>. If I PMed you asking you to be nice about that, would you consider it irrelevant?
Jessie S. Wrote:7:34 PM - Jessie S.: I woke up this morning and there was some random guy in the trunk of my car
First plugin: UInfo 2.5
(12-20-2010, 05:31 AM)Lee Merriman Wrote:
(12-20-2010, 03:56 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote:

Don't be an <Insert word I'll get warned for again here>. If I PMed you asking you to be nice about that, would you consider it irrelevant?

Yes.
Stop asking for donations, you've been told numerous times.
No PM support
My YouTube