Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OmegaDev

(12-30-2010, 06:23 PM)Yaldaram Wrote:
(12-30-2010, 06:22 PM)camrondell Wrote: I understand what you mean, but there will be a better approach than using up the "above the fold"screen 100%. A user's first website for a few seconds will determine whether they stay or not. Way, its current setting, the Forum is not visible to any (at least not in my screen), scroll down button without the need for a huge market in the past.

Reported Toungue

Lol...looks like I have a follower! Toungue

Quoting a spammers post is completely stupid, you give them page views and more incentive to spam...
No PM support
My YouTube
(12-30-2010, 06:56 PM)Shukaku Wrote: Quoting a spammers post is completely stupid, you give them page views and more incentive to spam...

Unless they count page views through static, non-linked text, they're not gaining anything.
good u
(12-28-2010, 08:21 PM)Kodaks Wrote:
(12-27-2010, 01:25 AM)OmegaVemon Wrote:
(12-26-2010, 08:02 PM)Shukaku Wrote: Get rid of those big annoying banner things above the forum listings, they are really annoying.

Oh we will! But since the marketplace function is a key element in this four days old site, I need to make the community focus on it for now. You know, like telling them to keep that function alive.

I understand what you mean, but there has got to be a better way than to use up 100% of the "above-the-fold" screen. A user's first few seconds on your site will determine if they stay or not. With the way that it is currently setup, the forums are not visible whatsoever (at least not on my screen), without having to scroll down past the giant market button.

Design and forums look good! Smile

Thanks! That's some great feedback. I will try to do my best into saving as much space as possible =D