Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Xbox Site!
Site Name: Xbox Party Chat
Site URL: http://www.xboxpartychat.com
Description: Welcome to our brand new Xbox community known as Xbox Party Chat (and Party Chat Gaming). Xbox Party Chat is a great source for the latest Xbox game reviews, previews, tips, and more. Check out our awesome forum to interact with fellow Xbox gamers!
My Name on the Board: LookMaNoHandzzz
Themefreak - High Quality Premium Themes
The theme is nice except for the background.
Other than that I like it.
(2011-01-29, 12:25 AM)x-Treme Wrote: The theme is nice except for the background.
Other than that I like it.

You can choose our regular (white) background using the theme selector option. That was the original background, but the members asked that I make the green the default. If I find that members like the white better I'll make it the default.
I like the color of the background...I just don't like the way it's joined on the right. It needs to be fluid.
(2011-01-29, 12:32 AM)x-Treme Wrote: I like the color of the background...I just don't like the way it's joined on the right. It needs to be fluid.

How is it not fluid?

EDIT: It could be your resolution (I've made it for 1280x800)
yeah...it is my resolution. You should have a similar background that whn it repeats, it blends a little better.
Just my opinion though.
Its just se7ensins skins really......
Yup. Did you end up contacting them or not? They won't be happy about your rip...
It's not a rip.. I used my own images. Yes I did contact them and they said the theme designer owns the rights to the theme. I contacted him through email and phone and he won't respond
So you dont have the right to use the theme simple.... If he didn't reply he is either busy or won't let you.