Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pcforumz.org Mod Wanted
Forum Name: PC Forumz
Positions Available:
1 Moderator

Link to forum: <snip>

We have a good domain and we are first for 'PC Forumz' So we will get alot of members hopefully.

We need one active mod that will help post around areas and help advertise and do mod duty's. Simply post below if you are interested
Mod Still needed, Please apply
(03-20-2011, 09:05 PM)WarStopper Wrote: We have a good domain and we are first for 'PC Forumz' So we will get alot of members hopefully.

Just curious as to what you mean by saying your forum are first for PC Forumz? Other than the title I see nothing different to the other thousands of PC forums out there!

Also, when I looked it the forum shows you have 51 Members. Out of those Members you can't find someone good enough to moderate your forums?

Well if you type 'PC Forumz' into google, we are the first result there. And we have someone now so this can be locked
www.hardwareforumz.com/ comes first according to my search, also who googles things with a Z on the end :/
(03-24-2011, 10:27 PM)itheme Wrote: www.hardwareforumz.com/ comes first according to my search, also who googles things with a Z on the end :/

For me. PCforumz.org comes first. But yeah! I agree with the "z" thing.
Not a MyBB forum