Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MyForum
Hello! Smile

I have created a website called "MyForum" where people can advertise their forum for free. Lots of cool features on it so if you want to check it out, the url is HERE!!
[Image: livableworld.png]
Good luck.
Horrible menu, and not very ncie skin logo is also pretty basic, it's free hosting on a sub domain as well.
(04-06-2011, 08:15 AM)itheme Wrote: Horrible menu, and not very ncie skin logo is also pretty basic, it's free hosting on a sub domain as well.

This in a nutshell. Also, no members and no content.
No PM support
My YouTube
Theme is irritating color wise with your edits. And I don't think you will get very far with this.
(04-06-2011, 08:28 AM)Shukaku Wrote:
(04-06-2011, 08:15 AM)itheme Wrote: Horrible menu, and not very ncie skin logo is also pretty basic, it's free hosting on a sub domain as well.

Of course I dont... it just opened!
(04-06-2011, 08:38 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: Theme is irritating color wise with your edits. And I don't think you will get very far with this.

Thanks, you really made me feel happy with your kind comments Smile

I hope your forum does horrible as well!! Big Grin
They're just trying to help no need to get cocky.

And maybe you should think about joining something like postloop so you can get some members/posts/content? All the people on there are webmasters so you'll probably get tons of members easily.
(04-06-2011, 07:41 PM)mithokey Wrote:
(04-06-2011, 08:28 AM)Shukaku Wrote:

Of course I dont... it just opened!
(04-06-2011, 08:38 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: Theme is irritating color wise with your edits. And I don't think you will get very far with this.

Thanks, you really made me feel happy with your kind comments Smile

I hope your forum does horrible as well!! Big Grin

I am sorry if you do not like hearing how it is. But it's true you haven't put alot of effort into it.
Things you can improve

Logo
Name
Get a domain
Get rid of that stupid floating bar it's annoying.
I actually did put a lot of effort into it. And I see lots of sites with that floating bar as well.
List what you think you put effort into...