Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protection Forums - On & Offline Protection & Security!
(2011-04-17, 09:27 AM)pyridine Wrote: Hm..

Vertically center the images with the text and remove the rollover effect. And maybe center the whole nav bar? I would also suggest moving the login box so it just barely touches the right edge.

Done all of those you mentioned, I think. How does that look now?
It looks, A LOT better now. Smile I can't think of anything else either. Good luck!
--Pyridine
(2011-04-17, 03:48 PM)pyridine Wrote: It looks, A LOT better now. Smile I can't think of anything else either. Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated.
Hello,

Protection Forums is a MyBB powered forum that aims to provide Security & Protection related content to you for free in order to help with your on and offline security.

Currently, we have several categories, these include:
  • Computing
  • Internet
  • Gadgets
  • Vehicle
  • Miscellaneous (Other types of discussion)

We also have a PaidToPost system, our rates are:
  • $0.02 per post
  • $0.03 per thread
  • Double that for Helpers (Donators)

More information can be found here:
http://protectionforums.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13

We accept all feedback, suggestions & comments, good or bad. We would love to hear from you.

Come and have a look, join up if you would like to.

http://protectionforums.com

Thank you.
(2011-05-13, 10:04 PM)Morsec0de Wrote: We are a non profitable organization, we do however accept all donations to help us pay our hosting fees and keep the site going.

Where are you registered at?
-Joe
AFreeCloud - Free Cloud-Based Web Hosting!
(2011-05-13, 10:30 PM)KuJoe Wrote:
(2011-05-13, 10:04 PM)Morsec0de Wrote: We are a non profitable organization, we do however accept all donations to help us pay our hosting fees and keep the site going.

Where are you registered at?

We're not registered anywhere.

Then I would reconsider labeling yourself as an NPO when you are not, it's just a bad idea all together and can cause confusion and get people in trouble. Just a friendly tip. Wink
-Joe
(2011-05-13, 10:56 PM)KuJoe Wrote: Then I would reconsider labeling yourself as an NPO when you are not, it's just a bad idea all together and can cause confusion and get people in trouble. Just a friendly tip. Wink

Thanks for the advice, I wasn't aware of that, you don't learn by not making mistakes, so thanks again.
No problem. To err is human. Smile
-Joe
(2011-05-14, 06:14 AM)KuJoe Wrote: No problem. To err is human. Smile

I gave you +rep by the way Smile

What do you think of the site though? I made the theme, to try and give it that more of a unique feel, a friend of mine is going to make all the graphics for the site too, which is good. We broke 2 records yesterday too, most users online at one point (46 users), most posts, topics & new members in a day.

30 new topics today
176 new posts today
15 new registrations today

I'm pretty happy with it's progress, moderation isn't great though, I've been focusing on development of the site, going to release V1.03 today which has quite a few changes.