Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protection Forums - On & Offline Protection & Security!
Overall your boards looks like it has some potential, however I'm a bit confused by your logo - You have a stack of money after "Forum" in your logo.

I've also taken a look at your showteam.php, why do you have four administrators and three moderators?

I'm going to be blatantly honest, you do not need seven staff members considering the size of your forums.

Consider cutting down some of your moderators (and possibly Administrators).

It's quality not quantity when it comes to staff members.

(2011-05-14, 06:34 AM)Morsec0de Wrote:
(2011-05-14, 06:14 AM)KuJoe Wrote: No problem. To err is human. Smile

I gave you +rep by the way Smile

What do you think of the site though? I made the theme, to try and give it that more of a unique feel, a friend of mine is going to make all the graphics for the site too, which is good. We broke 2 records yesterday too, most users online at one point (46 users), most posts, topics & new members in a day.

30 new topics today
176 new posts today
15 new registrations today

I'm pretty happy with it's progress, moderation isn't great though, I've been focusing on development of the site, going to release V1.03 today which has quite a few changes.

(2011-05-14, 07:05 PM)Richard Wrote: Overall your boards looks like it has some potential, however I'm a bit confused by your logo - You have a stack of money after "Forum" in your logo.

I've also taken a look at your showteam.php, why do you have four administrators and three moderators?

I'm going to be blatantly honest, you do not need seven staff members considering the size of your forums.

Consider cutting down some of your moderators (and possibly Administrators).

It's quality not quantity when it comes to staff members.

(2011-05-14, 06:34 AM)Morsec0de Wrote:
(2011-05-14, 06:14 AM)KuJoe Wrote: No problem. To err is human. Smile

I gave you +rep by the way Smile

What do you think of the site though? I made the theme, to try and give it that more of a unique feel, a friend of mine is going to make all the graphics for the site too, which is good. We broke 2 records yesterday too, most users online at one point (46 users), most posts, topics & new members in a day.

30 new topics today
176 new posts today
15 new registrations today

I'm pretty happy with it's progress, moderation isn't great though, I've been focusing on development of the site, going to release V1.03 today which has quite a few changes.

Thanks for your response, I'll get the logo changed soon, I agree with you. As for the staff, I think what we have is currently reasonable. Arjit is the owner of the site we recently took over, I promised to make him an admin since he gave us his database for free, which boosted us a little. Generally, I'm quite strict with staff, if people aren't active, they won't remain as staff.

I see hacking content Sad

hacking tools
Last Post: cbetancourt1
Today 01:11 AM
» Replies: 0

Thats not allowed here Sad
(2011-05-15, 01:08 AM)Noreturn Wrote: I see hacking content Sad

hacking tools
Last Post: cbetancourt1
Today 01:11 AM
» Replies: 0

Thats not allowed here Sad

Junked that content. I'll work on a rules topic today, I've been so busy developing the site, haven't had much time for topics.