Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Minecraft Battles
haha, i guess you didn't like the logo i made?
It's a nice logo but not very Minecraftish. Toungue

Awesome forum by the way.
Yeah, I know haha. I looked around to find the font in the Minecraft logo but as I guessed it's totally custom, so I at least tried to find something looking like blocks stacked on top of each other. ^^;
(2011-04-15, 06:47 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: Yeah, I know haha. I looked around to find the font in the Minecraft logo but as I guessed it's totally custom, so I at least tried to find something looking like blocks stacked on top of each other. ^^;

Lol, it is difficult to find the Minecraft font. The maker of the game made a custom one. I think we are gonna update the logo to include the games actual logo.
[Image: mcb-half-ad.png]
Its all pixels anyway, you could easily do it by hand.

[Image: iYa29IFsjRtGF.png]

(2011-04-15, 08:28 PM)xScopex Wrote:
(2011-04-15, 06:47 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: Yeah, I know haha. I looked around to find the font in the Minecraft logo but as I guessed it's totally custom, so I at least tried to find something looking like blocks stacked on top of each other. ^^;

Lol, it is difficult to find the Minecraft font. The maker of the game made a custom one. I think we are gonna update the logo to include the games actual logo.

If you get permission.
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.
We now have our own community server: http://www.minecraftbattles.com/thread-185.html

Server Rules: http://www.minecraftbattles.com/thread-187.html
[Image: mcb-half-ad.png]
I love Minecraft. I shall join once I'm not busy.
There's Nothing Better Than Catching 'Em All.
Nice site, I was actually thinking of making a MC site thinking there was known. xD
Ansem Wrote:Lets admit, phpbb is a joke, smf is a joke but atleast thats a little funny, things like xmb or punbb just don't cut it and vb is like the douchbag of them all. Mybb wins.
My mods Clicky!
Really well made site, I like it a lot!

Also signed up, will probably look for/create a team soon Big Grin
My Plugins: [1.8]|[1.6]

** Selling custom plugin that enables Bitcoin payments. PM me if interested in purchasing! **