Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DE-Games.co.cc l Free Online Games
[Image: 20110428175014.gif]

Site Name: Davidedison(DE) Games
Site Description: Play free online sports,cartoon,driving/racing,fighting games and even more and you can also download free games for your pc.To make gaming more exciting You can also submit your scores for a game!
Site URL: http://de-games.co.cc

Other Features:
  • Chatbox
  • DE Coins - Get virtual coins for posting a thread,replying etc and use them to buy virtual items from the shop.
  • Showcase - Advertise your site for 20 DE Coins(virtual currency)
  • Game Section - Play free online games and submit scores for them in the game section
  • Multiplayer Games - play online games with various players from all over the world for free
  • Downloadable Games - Download free games for your pc!
  • Write jokes/poems/stories
  • Theme Changer - Change the theme of the site to suit your needs

Please add your feedback and suggestions!
Play free online games @ degames.juplo.com
Your tabs are not working.
(2011-04-28, 12:54 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: Your tabs are not working.

I am using google chrome and the tabs are working perfectly well. I am using the plugin mytabs.

So are the tabs not seen in your browser?
They are OK and viewing absolutely fine, but when I click on them nothing happens.
(2011-04-28, 02:51 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: They are OK and viewing absolutely fine, but when I click on them nothing happens.

Click on them and try waiting for sometime. Dont click on the "Jokes/Poems/Stories" because it can be viewed only by the members and if you are clicking on it the tabs will disappear.
Tabs don't work for me in chrome either.
It works but you've to wait 2-3 seconds.
Update: Added a video section. Currently its not visible I am working on it!
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.

They are working to me. But when I click "Jokes/Poems/Stories" tab, the tabs disappear.
<snip - no referral links>
(2011-04-28, 03:10 PM)davidedison Wrote:
(2011-04-28, 02:51 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: They are OK and viewing absolutely fine, but when I click on them nothing happens.

Click on them and try waiting for sometime. Dont click on the "Jokes/Poems/Stories" because it can be viewed only by the members and if you are clicking on it the tabs will disappear.

(2011-05-12, 10:40 AM)WbDev Wrote:

They are working to me. But when I click "Jokes/Poems/Stories" tab, the tabs disappear.

Yes, he said the same already.