Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Forum Resources
Can you screenshot for me? I would greatly appreciate it, that way I can tell the owner of the skin. Could you also include what resolution you are using, that might have to do with it.
Premium MyBB, Xenforo and IPB themes at great prices!
-Audentio has some amazing forum themes that are great for both small businesses and the casual forum owner.
-Click the link above to check them out!
Sorry for the bug John, it will be fixed as soon as possible. We will repackage with the bug fix, but all that is needed is to find:

#quickLogin
in the global.css stylesheet, and change the padding from 30px 10px 0 0 to 10px 10px 0 0.
[Image: premium_mybb_themes-500x100.png]
Very great design, and is a very great idea. Go with it, I hope you find success with your new forum!
Thanks Matt. I hope it reaches the potential that I know it has.
-Audentio has some amazing forum themes that are great for both small businesses and the casual forum owner.
One of Mike's premium themes, eh? Looks really nice.
Yep, credit should be given where it is due. Audentio designs makes amazing themes, really worth the money. Mike has been nothing but amazing with the support too.
Great theme and great idea, I have signed up :]
In the eyes of the weak, everyone is strong. But I am truly strong.
Thanks. We have just added an awesome awards system, and cleaned up the forum.
Our community is growing, come and be a part of it.
We could use some people that know a lot about running a forum. Come check us out.