Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
--> | Www.JustUsGamers.Com | <--
Hello, I'm the owner of http://www.justusgamers.com we are looking for loyal/dedicated members to our website. We need staff/members on our site. I recently took off all staff/mods because we just got back up and online and lost some traffic/members due to downtime.

All I ask is that you sign up, post a view things, refer your friends, get us back up and online.

Please give us ideas also on how to improve site quality every answer we get we take into consideration and we listen to our members.

Thank you.
This should of really been in the showcase forum.
And no one will join up to a empty forum, with spam posts in the lobby section.
I'm getting a 502 bad gateway.
-Paul H.

Cogisne lingua latina?
Website is offline. Learn to use the right section.
I don't find adding the plugin for the "Service: Online/Offline" to your forums to be a good idea. Your only using the "Offline" in one forum - which is the Staff applications, which shouldn't even exist (Who needs to moderate an empty forum?).
I dont think this guy will come back
(2011-05-26, 10:40 PM)Richard Wrote: I don't find adding the plugin for the "Service: Online/Offline" to your forums to be a good idea. Your only using the "Offline" in one forum - which is the Staff applications, which shouldn't even exist (Who needs to moderate an empty forum?).

That's exactly why it's offline. I kinda like the Online/Offline thing, it brings more of a concept of a gaming forum.

Also, I know that it's empty. I'm trying to get loyal members, and get content, but it's not very easy.. That's why I came here to try and get it out there and get people who like to game on the site so it will improve/grow.
Congratulations on installing a copy of MyBB 1.6 and throwing a skin on it.

[Image: iYa29IFsjRtGF.png]