Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved [Upgrading] Cannot recount & rebuild on large forum
Not Solved
I have recently spent 14 hours converting my 800,000+ post forum to mybb but i cannot rebuild the cache's for threads posts etc;

Everytime i try via the acp it just says: Click "Proceed" to continue the recount and rebuild process.

But has a button underneath saying Automatically Redirecting.. that i cant click and it just directs me to a blank page after a minute or so.

This is a problem i need need fix asap as none of the threads are showing up on index, everybody's postcounts are 0 and the stats are not showing up.

Apart from that, you have a great conversion/merge system compared to the competitors ( the post's left to convert counter go's a bit wonky after a while though Toungue ). I tried converting to IPB and it has failed everytime.

Thanks.
Not Solved
You may be running out of memory, are you on shared hosting or a VPS/dedicated server?
--Pyridine
Not Solved
Doing this on my localhost before transferring it to my server Smile
Not Solved
MySQL or Apache could be hitting its memory limit. Could you try adjusting those values? (I'm guessing you know how)
--Pyridine
Not Solved
I already gave them over 10gb so there should be no problem with that
Not Solved
Is there anything in the server error log?
--Pyridine
Not Solved
From what i can see there is nothing for the mybb installation i have going Confused
Not Solved
When you get the blank page, is it actually blank? (View the source)
--Pyridine
Not Solved
Yes it is completely blank :s
Not Solved
I honestly wouldn't know then, I suggest waiting for someone more knowledgeable than me.
--Pyridine