reset admin user password
I used the forgot login form to reset the password of an admin user (only admin user) and now I can't get into the admin site anymore ... all I get is the login screen inside multiple frames (see screenshot) ... But I can log into the Frontend with no problem ... I can checkout my profile and it sais I'm an administrator

Anyway ... I setup sum forums and I wouldn't want to loose this info (if I install it again)

Please advise on how I can fix this ... I'm a programmer but I don't have time to poke around to try to fix it ...

Thank you for your time ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try clearing your cache, there is a lot of other posts about this problem, clearing your cache should work.
In Firefox. Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Cache -> Clear cache now.
In Internet Explorer. Tools -> Internet Options -> General -> Temporary Internet Files -> Delete files.
Thanks for the fast reply ... I'm using Firefox ... the cache didn't do it ... but clearing the quckies did fix the problem ...

Thank you ...
Oh. I meant cookies ofcourse o0
That happens when there are two or more cookies that interfere with each other. There is more info on how to prevent this from happening again here: [Wiki: Cookie_Settings] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)