Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Theme] Admin Stop Final
The admin panel is an different theme from the one on the frontend, not many themes have both.
no, mine has the origional theme, i dont see the point of havint a theme for the admin panel, the admin is the only one that sees it
Upload the contents of the folder "Admin? Stop! Theme" in your images folder overwriting all the other files.
Import the adminstop-theme.xml file over your admin control panel.

what's the point to overwrite the existing ones?!

Man. When you skin, do us all a great deal of favor and make it in a private dir for your SKIN_NAME. Therefore we won't be loosing the existing one.

other then this, it quite good, this skin.
personaly i know nothing about making skins for mybb as you can see, i just know imagry alot and know what colours go well with eachother.
I meant is there any way for it to display the link to the admin panel
Does it not display one in the welcome bar on your forums?
@ryanashbrook
Do NOT PM me for Support!
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Does it not display one in the welcome bar on your forums?

Nope
Go to the address of your admin cp and open the template header_welcomeblock_member and find:

$lang->welcome_back (<a href="$settings[bburl]/usercp.php"><strong>$lang->welcome_usercp</strong></a>

Replace that with:

$lang->welcome_back (<a href="$settings[bburl]/usercp.php"><strong>$lang->welcome_usercp</strong></a>$admincplink
@ryanashbrook
Do NOT PM me for Support!
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Go to the address of your admin cp and open the template header_welcomeblock_member and find:

$lang->welcome_back (<a href="$settings[bburl]/usercp.php"><strong>$lang->welcome_usercp</strong></a>

Replace that with:

$lang->welcome_back (<a href="$settings[bburl]/usercp.php"><strong>$lang->welcome_usercp</strong></a>$admincplink

it still does not show up
perhaps change

"$lang->welcome_back (<a href="$settings[bburl]/usercp.php"><strong>$lang->welcome_usercp</strong></a>$admincplink"

to this

"$lang->welcome_back (<a href="$settings[bburl]/usercp.php"><strong>$lang->welcome_usercp</strong>$admincplink</a>"

no harm in trying.