Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 11 Years, 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago Forum Not Counting Thread Views
Solved: 11 Years, 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago
The template can also be used.
AdminCP > Tools & Maintenance > Task Manager => Time: Minutes 10,25,40,55 here change. *
AdminCP > Configuration > Show Thread Options => Delayed Thread View Updates get off..
Try this way..
if necessary, Recount & Rebuild again.
Tried both of your suggestions, and didn't have any luck. Sad

Thanks, though.
I've encountered that this may be something I need to update in phpmyadmin? How do I go about doing this?
Like extreme music? Join Planetary Sanctum for all of your metal, hardcore and crossover needs!
Which may be due to an active plugins.
Experiment by turning off one by one ..
Recounting things doesn't recount the views.

If you haven't already, disable that favicon plugin, I don't know why but it does cause this problem for some reason.
MyReactions - All Plugins

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
I've gone through every plugin and deactivated them. I also got rid of the favicon one. This has not changed anything.
Like extreme music? Join Planetary Sanctum for all of your metal, hardcore and crossover needs!
And you're sure the delayed thread views setting is off?? Because those are the only things that will stop this working.

Yes, it is off. I have shut it on and off to double check a number of times and have also reactivated the task itself after doing so.
The task is only relevant if this setting is enabled.

Is ./inc/settings.php CHMOD to 666?? If it is, then in ./inc/init.php, after define("TIME_NOW", time()); add define("NO_PLUGINS", 1); and see if it happens then.

Still doing it with that added in.
PM me admin login details, there has to be something non-default here interfering. Leave the NO_PLUGINS bit of code in for now.