Discuss: First round of MyBB 1.2 Beta Invites Sent
Cool... good to know that we're another step closer to seeing the MyBB 1.2 release. Smile
Chris Boulton Wrote:
Quote:I didn't got one.
Are you sure? Wink

Quote:Besides, will the "beta testers" group be back?
No it will not.

Well, if I've got one, there are problems with the mailserver, again (:s).

But.. can I PM you with an alternative mail? I think the server is down for a couple of days then.

[Image: destroyerjf8.jpg]

Give us your feedback about MyBB in this thread and become listed on the MyBB website.
destroyer Wrote:
Chris Boulton Wrote:
Quote:I didn't got one.
Are you sure? Wink

Quote:Besides, will the "beta testers" group be back?
No it will not.

Well, if I've got one, there are problems with the mailserver, again (:s).

But.. can I PM you with an alternative mail? I think the server is down for a couple of days then.

Login to BetaConnection with your info here. It will say whether or not you're participating in the 1.2 beta.
Dennis Tsang
Former MyBB Team Member
Web: http://dennistt.net
Just logged in, thanks guys !!!! Toungue
[Image: destroyerjf8.jpg]

Give us your feedback about MyBB in this thread and become listed on the MyBB website.
Great announcement. The beta connect site is brilliant, nicely done. I can't wait to test 1.2. One question though, are we allowed to provide screenshots and talk about 1.2 to people not invited? Smile
Lee69 Wrote:Great announcement. The beta connect site is brilliant, nicely done. I can't wait to test 1.2. One question though, are we allowed to provide screenshots and talk about 1.2 to people not invited? Smile

Nope!
* Smethead jumps around in circles.
Thanks for the invite Toungue
Nice start date. It fits exactly in my scheme.

I hope I can be of help Smile
I knew I would be invited
Chris told me that we are allowed to talk about how cool it is, and tell people that we are part of the BETA, but I reckon actually "leaking" screenshots will not be tolerated Toungue
Smethead Wrote:I knew I would be invited

I'm guessing they've invited the more active members.
Well I don't post very much but I'm always look at this forum. So I gess it was just blind luck.