Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4 Average
List of Confirmed Features
You can also be active here at forum, at least with reading.

I'm active here mostly, and I know a lot about it. Most of discussion if not all about next steps can be found here somewhere in different threads.
MyBB Translator & helper
Please do not PM me requesting free support or help for your forums.
You can see my paid services here.
Does anyone know when this will be released for beta? I'm happy to do some general testing and penetration testing before it's released to the public if needed.

Been tracking your progress on GitHub, but what has been posted publicly is very little. I hope good progress has been made in private, MyBB 2.0 is sounding like a revolutionary forum software already so best of luck with it.
(04-06-2018, 05:37 PM)Cybersec Wrote: Does anyone know when this will be released for beta? I'm happy to do some general testing and penetration testing before it's released to the public if needed.

Been tracking your progress on GitHub, but what has been posted publicly is very little. I hope good progress has been made in private, MyBB 2.0 is sounding like a revolutionary forum software already so best of luck with it.

Hi,

The current focus is on 1.9 and other smaller iterative releases, as detailed here: https://community.mybb.com/thread-215212.html
Hi, i want to ask, if the new versions will still be a karma system (rating system) because it is great.
For example, SMF developers no longer plan the original karma system in the new version but remove it and add only some thanks likes.

I hope you keep this great rating system for version 1.9. / 1.10 and 2 thanks.
And I still want to ask, do you have any idea how new versions will look like?
And can you add in new version emoji smilies ? Thanks