MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lights | Coming Soon | by Codicious Designs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Can you smell that? Mmm.. it smells like something new. It's been a while, but yes, Codicious is back. In the celebration of opening our newly designed site we're hitting you with a beautifully designed theme from one of our new designers, Connor L. LIGHTS is a brand new elegant and beautiful design that's come directly from the basement of mother awesome. Enhanced with jQuery, an extremely unique collapsible sidebar with toplinks, and MINIMAL images - we're sure this beautiful creation will bring tears of joy to your eyes. Oh, did we mention that the toplinks stay active on the page that you're on? Yes. We know. It just keeps getting better.

There's still a little work we need to do on the theme before it's ripened just enough to pick from our tree of premium, but I'm going to give you a little sneak peek of some of the features.

[attachment=25959]
A beautiful and clean sidebar to match the awesome beautiful and clean elements - enhanced with an awesome search box to find just what you're looking for on the forum. Oh, did you notice something different? That's right - custom linked forum styling. Very cool indeed.

[attachment=25960]
We mentioned minified images, right? Well we meant it. There's a very minimal amount of images in the theme, so we rely on awesome CSS based styling for our buttons.

[attachment=25961]
Yeah, that's right. The active state shows on the toplinks that you've configured it too, which is all explained in the easy to read and understand documentation.

You want to know the best part of this awesome theme? We're looking for 3 beta testers to thoroughly test this theme before we release it to the public. The beta testers get 25% off when purchasing the theme if they so choose to, or %25 off their next order / product from Codicious. To apply, simply reply to this thread with "I want to be a beta tester. And Codicious are awesome. Heart"

Gracias!
- Jordan L.
http://codicio.us/community/
Even tho I designed it, Codicious are awesome <3
Beautiful =)
Thanks a ton, Yaldaram!
Awesome work by everybody who's been working on this Smile
Thanks, Euan! It's really a pleasure working with the lads from Codicious, but of course, you'd know all about that. Smile
I would very much like to beta test this design. It's beauteous. Heart

I want to be a beta tester. And Codicious is awesome. Heart
It sure is Smile I just wish I had more time to work on large projects like this one.
Jordan, you are going to earn lots of money from me. I'll buy everything you got.
Very nice work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5