Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 131,690
» Latest member: districtperformancephysio123
» Forum threads: 176,490
» Forum posts: 1,236,943

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Register Button NOT Showi...
Forum: Theme Support
Last Post: nixer55
37 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 24
Google SEO 1.8.4
Forum: Plugin Releases
Last Post: Laird
2 hours ago
» Replies: 253
» Views: 107,852
How to Edit Header BG & F...
Last Post: krishkutty
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 34
Post threads with new fie...
Forum: Plugin Requests
Last Post: baoziba
3 hours ago
» Views: 22
Problem removing atachmen...
Last Post: RocketFoot
11 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 45
Can't Log In after Domain...
Forum: General Support
Last Post: korini-bambini
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
» Views: 255
Curves UI styles not appl...
Last Post: tomeydemarcos
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
» Views: 31
Need a little help stylin...
Forum: Plugin Support
Last Post: effone
Yesterday, 08:32 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 60
Changing BG Colors
Last Post: RocketFoot
Yesterday, 06:54 PM
» Views: 59
Is there a plugin to add ...
Forum: General Support
Last Post: Omar G.
Yesterday, 02:03 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 920

Kicking me out
Posted by: who rules - 2010-08-26, 09:34 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

I have installed mybb 1.6 on my localhost useing easyphp but everytime a hit a button (Home Configuration Forums & Posts...) it's kicking me out and I have to enter again the user and the password Sad
help Smile

Print this item

How to install a backup?
Posted by: E-Hero Kyle - 2010-08-26, 09:04 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (9)

Well, I have my MyBB forum database backup from a host and wish to move. How am I able to install the database backup to my new host?

Print this item

How can I install mybb at another server but keep the posts of my current forum?
Posted by: TonyMontana - 2010-08-26, 08:46 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (4)

I have been having server issues as of late. I'm not sure if it's the actual server or the installation of Mybb. But my installation of mybb for one of my forums has been buggy from the start. I am tired of it, and I want to restart from scratch. My only issue is that I want to keep the current member base and posts. How can I transfer userdata from one forumboard to another?

Print this item

Can't upload
Posted by: Riad C. - 2010-08-26, 07:19 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (1)

* The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: The attachment could not be found on the server.

Huh?

I'm uploading a .zip? It's CHMODDED to 777 (Upload folder).

Print this item

Parse Error
Posted by: LoonyTune - 2010-08-26, 05:15 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (4)

Hi all. I tried to upgrade from 1.4 to 1.6. I kept on getting a Parse Error (Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /homepages/7/d241938617/htdocs/news.laffertyworld/inc/class_core.php on line 18) so decided to try and re-install 1.4. I got the same error. I've deleted all MyBB off my server (not the database side of things) and tried to re-install 1.4 and 1.6. Each time I get the error message above. I've done a clean install of 1.6, adjusted all the CHMODs but still the same error message.

Any help would be gratefully recieved.

Thanks in advance

LT

ADDED:: I have uploaded the files and tried to install, and I have uploaded the .zip file and installed directly onto my server.

Print this item

bug? Prune Logs
Posted by: ilusoignorante - 2010-08-26, 03:49 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (3)

the "Prune Administrator Logs" and prune logs promotion dont work?

Print this item

Php Error
Posted by: achoron4ever - 2010-08-26, 02:42 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

I'm not sure if this is an error of Mybb but still, I have no idea how to fix it, When i log into my account at my forum, it gives me this error.

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function my_ip2long() in /home/a1419000/public_html/inc/class_session.php on line 190

Free Web Hosting

Here is a picture.

[Image: 30rskkk.png]

This only occurs to me, and only when i log in. I can still access the admin cp via .com/admin.

My website is http://camanga.webatu.com

If anyone has an idea why please contact me. If you require my login/pass please Message me.

Print this item

forum root directory Help
Posted by: Slurpsy - 2010-08-26, 12:28 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (1)

Im not trying to flame but i really can find it and im trying to add a Last post scroll on the site

Print this item

what do I edit
Posted by: MisterW - 2010-08-26, 12:22 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

For this image http://wimg.co.uk/QzV.w

What template thing do i edit to add things to it?

Print this item

Upgrade wizard - verify admin
Posted by: Wood - 2010-08-25, 11:29 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (3)

I just installed mybb 1.6, I uploaded it to my public_html directory, and I went to upgrade.php, I try entering my login details (I'm sure they are right) It just clears out my information and same page, although I tried entering false information and it brought me to a forgot your password page.. So the first one doesn't do anything so it must be right because not a forgot your password page.. But doesn't do anything.. How can I fix this (and I can't reset password because The install directory (install/) still exists on your server and is not locked. To access MyBB please either remove this directory or create an empty file in it called 'lock'.

Print this item