Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 131,747
» Latest member: qwerty14
» Forum threads: 176,519
» Forum posts: 1,237,098

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Add values from custom pr...
Forum: Plugin Requests
Last Post: korini-bambini
38 minutes ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 698
Turn off cursor focus in ...
Forum: General Support
Last Post: MangaD
2 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 11,348
How do you find new membe...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: wez
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Sharree.com - Promote You...
Forum: Showcase
Last Post: Omar G.
4 hours ago
» Replies: 45
» Views: 43,288
Why the text is outside i...
Last Post: rozbud
4 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 131
Receive emails from admin...
Last Post: rozbud
7 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 348
Compute-1.amazonaws.com s...
Last Post: nixer55
8 hours ago
» Replies: 11
» Views: 6,484
Last Poster Avatar plugin...
Forum: Plugin Support
Last Post: RocketFoot
9 hours ago
» Replies: 10
» Views: 144
Orphaned Settings in ACP
9 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 225
[plugin support] Last pos...
Forum: Plugin Support
9 hours ago
» Replies: 63
» Views: 32,177

All new threads have a 0.
Posted by: Solidus - 2010-08-05, 10:16 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (12)

Example, creating a thread titled 'Test' will be displayed as,

0Test

The 0 is not part of the link.

Print this item

Admin Folder
Posted by: Janota - 2010-08-05, 10:07 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

Ive just noticed something, when i uploaded all my files (1.6) , i forgot that i had changed my admin directory. Will it be ok to upload them now after the upgrade ?

And also why didnt it add the "admin" directory as my admin directory had been changed ?

Print this item

Missing several features
Posted by: Solidus - 2010-08-05, 09:52 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

After the upgrade, I appear to be missing several features, here's a list.

- Undo poll vote.
- Admin panel statistics
- Thread prefixes
- Multi select users in admin panel
- The new user/group permissions in admin panel, this one,

[Image: forum-permissions-overview.png]

Missing them all.

Print this item

Question [Question] Group badges and multiple membership
Posted by: Lunamaria - 2010-08-05, 09:34 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (5)

If I have the wrong place or am asking a stupid questions then I apologise in advance.

I'm testing MyBB 1.6 with no modifications. I've also been through the wiki, google and looked around this forum for answers with no luck so far.

I've never used MyBB before but am considering it for a forum I'll be running in the very near future. I like just about everything it offers but there is one thing that I am unsure about.The forum is required to let people to have membership to multiple groups at the same time.

That seems simple enough from my test forum, and so do the badges that can be attached to each group though I haven't quite worked out how to do that yet. The image attached to the group doesn't currently show up but that might just be my test server acting up. This one I'm confident I'll figure out tomorrow.

Ideally though I'd like to be displaying multiple badges for people that are members of several groups. Is this currently possible and its just something I've missed or do I need to do something else? As long as it is possible that is enough to know. If someone can walk me slowly through doing it if it requires editing then I'd be very grateful or if they can just show me what I'm missing.

"Example,

Gary is part of the Earth faction,
Linda is part of the Space faction,
Bob is part of both,

I'd like each faction to have a small 20px icon shown in the profile of each post, Bob would have both while Linda and Gary would have one each."

I'm completely new at this and while I'm working most of it out by myself this one bit alludes me. I think there was such a modification for 1.4 but I'm unsure. I'll keep looking and testing things but I think this one would be faster to ask about.

Thank you for your time,

Print this item

Question Changing the "Change Language" lang file
Posted by: TheRobox - 2010-08-05, 08:42 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

Hello and Hi Everyone!

So Can Anyone tell me how can I amend the change language form in the footer? I just want to remove the Go Button and I want users to just press Enter to change the forum language.Where is its language file?
maybe its something like
lang_select or something like that

Thanks Big Grin

Print this item

If you change the "admin" folder in the settings.php do you rename the folder too?
Posted by: s0me0ne - 2010-08-05, 08:34 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

Just curious if I have to rename the folder called admin or not.

Thanks.

Print this item

Is there a way to prevent users from changing the theme?
Posted by: s0me0ne - 2010-08-05, 08:33 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

I'm using the nice earth theme Justin S made and I dont want users to change it, but I dont see an option to prevent it. So is the only way to prevent this to delete the "default" theme (the one that comes with 1.6) ?

Print this item

signature not show
Posted by: kurniawan - 2010-08-05, 07:38 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

after upgrade 1.6 signature on thread not show? help me Sad

Note : i'have revell all theme to default

Print this item

after upgrading promblem with Who's Online
Posted by: elbawdy - 2010-08-05, 07:00 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (8)

Hello everybody

after upgrading promblem with Who's Online

Board Statistics in the main page
Who's Online

[Image: 41809696.jpg]

that with all styles .... what can i do?

Print this item

This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.6.0
Posted by: blaster123 - 2010-08-05, 06:50 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (4)

Hello

I just upgrade my board to 1.6.0 version and everything is fine. Except one of my plugin : Advanced Stats on Index/Portal (3.1).The problem is i cannot dezactive it because it appear only this message "This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.6.0". I want to dezactivate this plugin because it break my design and the page is load very very slow 2-3 second.
How can i dezactivate this plugin ? Should i simple delete all plugin files? Smile

Print this item