Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 131,747
» Latest member: qwerty14
» Forum threads: 176,518
» Forum posts: 1,237,092

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Why the text is outside i...
Forum: General Support
Last Post: effone
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 50
Receive emails from admin...
Last Post: rozbud
2 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 264
Compute-1.amazonaws.com s...
Last Post: nixer55
3 hours ago
» Replies: 11
» Views: 6,398
Last Poster Avatar plugin...
Forum: Plugin Support
Last Post: RocketFoot
4 hours ago
» Replies: 10
» Views: 142
Orphaned Settings in ACP
4 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 121
[plugin support] Last pos...
4 hours ago
» Replies: 63
» Views: 32,174
Posting Videos
6 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 26
White box on "change Avat...
Forum: Theme Support
7 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 28
How to create a dark vers...
Forum: Theme Support
Last Post: effone
7 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 81
Sharree.com - Promote You...
Forum: Showcase
Last Post: Serpius
11 hours ago
» Replies: 44
» Views: 43,282

Reverting template question
Posted by: Janota - 2010-08-04, 06:34 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (1)

Can we look at the difference report of each edited template and manually add the new (green highlighted text) edits to that template rather than reverting to default and then adding our old edits ?

Print this item

V1.6 issues - some on upgrade, some static
Posted by: markg - 2010-08-04, 06:29 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (9)

i just upgraded, and had a few issues on upgrade that are fyi only, and one that persists that i need help with but i think is a bug.

Upgrade issues
first, when the upgrade completed, going to the forum url gave a error saying the install directory was still there, that i should delete or add a lock file. there was a lock file created as part of the upgrade process (i checked). when i deleted the install directory that cured it. fyi

second, when taking the forums off line, then copying v1.6 files over the old files, i got a error when attempting to view the forums instead of a 'forums closed' announcement. not sure what this was about, but the upgrade went pretty fast so it wasnt a big deal. another fyi

third; many templates needed to be reverted to original (manually) even though i didnt change any myself. i suspect this was due to some plugins i used - but all the plugins were uninstalled prior to the upgrade, so who knows.

Bug
i have a few custom profile fields used for signing up for the forums. 4 are showing up 2 are not. trial and error shows me that any custom profile fields that are not 'required' dont show up. if i change them to required they show up, change back and they dont show up. i tried deleting/recreating them, same result. fyi.

thanks,

mark

[edit] i just found the file verification feature; all the files are fine except the install ones are missing (no surprise) and the inc/functions_upload.php file says it is changed; but i compared it to the original, and it is identical. so i overwrote it with the original just to see what would happen, and it still says changed; another bug?

Print this item

Text area like MS word 2007
Posted by: pola jay - 2010-08-04, 06:27 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

Hi

I have mybb 1.6 but the text area is old
[Image: 5JW7]

how can i change it to the new text are
[Image: 5JVR]

thanks for help

Print this item

Error
Posted by: Janota - 2010-08-04, 06:18 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (16)

When i try to view my forum now i get this , all ive done is set the thread prefix then i get this

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

search user
Posted by: erigo19 - 2010-08-04, 05:49 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (10)

If i try to search a user at the admin cp i can find no one, including myself. And we have 9000 users!

This also happend after the upgrade from 14.13 to 16

grtz

Erigo19

Print this item

databse
Posted by: MisterW - 2010-08-04, 05:39 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (5)

When upgrading is there an option to input new database details?

Print this item

tables to topic
Posted by: Inaro - 2010-08-04, 05:10 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - No Replies

I have a question I did such a thing bez tytułu.bmp and wants to do it in the thread, the thread when he writes in August, inserting the code and there after it was written, you will see something like this in the thread, is there such a possibility?

Print this item

Fix Editor Area Overlap?
Posted by: Spencer - 2010-08-04, 05:04 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (1)

Hi,

I'm can't seem to be able to fix the message area on my forum. Below is how it displays (with the default and 2007 editor styles):

[Image: 5JW7]

[Image: 5JVR]

Btw, I'm using the newly released Apart theme.

Thanks.

Print this item

how to update 1.4.13 (1413) to 1.6 please help
Posted by: onel0ve - 2010-08-04, 04:24 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (4)

how to update 1.4.13 (1413) to 1.6 please help

Print this item

Template not correct
Posted by: erigo19 - 2010-08-04, 04:24 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (16)

we have upgradefrom 14.13 to mybb 1600 but now my template dos not work correctly.

Everything is correctly but not the topics who is online en stats

[Image: voorbeeld.jpg]

The last topics are going out off my monitor

I have the same problem if i install a template designd for mybb16

Who know how i can solve this problem

grtz

Erigo19

Print this item