MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lets Talk: Moderator Control Panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Looks very nice. I'm not so sure about the red colour and think a smaller colour difference would be better, but the idea is great Smile
Agreed. Difference in colour should be smaller. Looking OK for the rest though Smile
What about giving them access to change permissions on their forums?
Underlord Wrote:What about giving them access to change permissions on their forums?
But only when the admin allows them Smile
The option to let moderators validate pictures via the mod cp.
or create word filters if its a trach place
Underlord Wrote:moderators can place ip bans
If that comes in, there must be a permission setting not to let them place IP bans :p
and not ban anyone above their rank (admins and super mods).
I think the super nifky database optimization option should be given to moderators to help admins keep the database optimized. The old XMB Moderator Panel had this option where the XMB admin panel didn't. Sure beat having to go in every week to the admin panel or remember to do it during a backup. ^^
Whatever happened with the idea of a Mod CP? This thread is old (over 2 years) but still the current stable release of MyBB doesn't reflect this discussion.

I especially endorse the idea of giving moderators more control over their own boards (local bans, local announcements, etc).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8