MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: would you join a .tk forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
as long as ive advertised my forum only one person joined so they could ask for something i think people hate .tk or something what do you think
Do you know what .tk actually is? It's an iframe to your subdomain. That's all it is.

There are millions of .tk domains out there. They're all pointless.
No, I wouldn't unless it already had a pretty good sized community. (And a subject that appeals to me, of course)
(2011-07-30, 05:00 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know what .tk actually is? It's an iframe to your subdomain. That's all it is.

Not anymore. They have DNS now.
(2011-07-30, 05:01 PM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-30, 05:00 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know what .tk actually is? It's an iframe to your subdomain. That's all it is.

Not anymore. They have DNS now.

Really? I've stayed away from them for years now. I only ever created 1 domain with them just to see what all the fuss was about. Toungue
No. If an owner won't spend $7-$10 on a .com, it is unlikely the community will be well run or funded. And security, uptime and speed will most likely be an issue.

I have yet to see a successful .tk
.TK while may have improved but still has a pretty bad reputation.

Being free & all still, to me it's a red flag, because it's most likely operated by a child, being a "FREE" domain.

I don't join forums operated by kids, period.
No. TLD or nothing.
I heard it tk problem 403 forddien not work! often seems on problem I am pretty!

depend on co.cc and .tk!
In short, no.
Pages: 1 2 3