MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WHOOPS!!!!! UserCp messed up.....:(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Look at the attached image.................. could you guys please help me? is there something wrong with the template? [attachment=23580]
Have you edited any of the usercp templates?? As you've got a variable in one of them that shouldn't be there.
I can post it here,
Quote:<html>
<head>
<title>{$lang->user_cp}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<table width="100%" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
{$usercpnav}
<td valign="top">
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="{$colspan}"><strong>{$lang->account_summary}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
{$avatar}
<td class="trow2">
<span class="largetext">{$username}</span><br />
<strong>{$lang->postnum}</strong> <a href="search.php?action=finduser&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$mybb->user['posts']}</a> {$lang->posts_day}<br />
{$reputation}
<strong>{$lang->email}</strong> {$mybb->user['email']}<br />
<strong>{$lang->registration_date}</strong> {$regdate}<br />
<strong>{$lang->primary_usergroup}</strong> {$usergroup}<br />
{$referral_info}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
{$latest_subscribed}
{$latest_threads}
{$latest_warnings}
{$user_notepad}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

this was the general usercp page...... and could there be something wrong with the php file?
Return to the template listing and for the templates that are in green, click on the "Options" button and select "Revert to Original".
I was referring to any of the templates that show after you expand the User Control Panel Templates group, these all show somewhere in the User CP... do any of them have a green name??
Green name? what do you mean exactly? Are you saying I need to look for another template?
UPDATE!! No green name mate...... is the template supposed to be highlighted green?
No. Are there any template names coloured in green under "User Control Panel Templates"?
Nope, none bro............ and to add to that, there is no "revert to original" option in the option listings........ I'm running mybb 1604 btw...
(2011-07-30, 08:48 PM)musanaqvi110 Wrote: [ -> ]Green name? what do you mean exactly? Are you saying I need to look for another template?
UPDATE!! No green name mate...... is the template supposed to be highlighted green?
Your UserCP template was not changed, it's another template. Yes, he means the template becomes 'green', when you change something..

Expand "User Control Panel Templates", see if there are any templates in green and revert them to original.
Quote:Nope, none bro............ and to add to that, there is no "revert to original" option in the option listings........ I'm running mybb 1604 btw...
That means it was not changed.
there is no green TITLE of any template in the usercp template group......... perhaps i could give one of you guys admin access, temporary offcoarse.
Pages: 1 2