MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB HACKED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Help! My forum got hacked!
You might want to give a little bit more detail!
If you can provide as much information as possible we can start investigating this issue immediately.
I'm using MyBB version 1.00 Preview Release 2! I think the hacker injected something in SQL perhaps through the User CP?!

I dont' know how he did it but he edited my template but I banned him before he got any further and disabled my board along with new user registrations!

Need assistance upgrading to the latest version of MyBB ASAP please!
Please assist!
You can download the latest version of MyBB from http://www.mybboard.com/downloads.php.

Once downloaded, unzip the contents and take a look at the Docs folder. There are detailed upgrade instructions there.
I need to upgrade...I have a forum skin and plugins that I do not want to lose. Please assist. I have AIM, do you?

IM me: VGKING com
Can someone please assist me with upgrading I mean I will pay!
I need a developer please someone I need someone immediately my forum is high traffic and high PageRank!
VG_KING Wrote:I need to upgrade...I have a forum skin and plugins that I do not want to lose. Please assist. I have AIM, do you?

IM me: VGKING com

You shouldn't lose your skin or plugins if you upgrade.

Upload the new MyBB files to your MyBB folder on the server, and run the install/upgrade.php. Choose "Preview Release 2" from the menu, and just walkthrough the upgrade.

As always, you should backup your database before you perform this operation.
I will try to do myself.
Also could you please provide me a copy of the recent raw server access logs? over PM or email preferably. Thanks.
I will try Dennis.
OMFG the hacker deleted all posts and forums!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8